Monday, December 29, 2008

Things I missed at Christmas

Christmas is past. Time for remembering. Instead of recounting the good times, which is boring, I think I will list a few things I missed this year.

  • Snow. I live in Ohio and we had plenty of snow the week before Christmas. But, in honor of my daughter visiting from Tennessee, it all melted.

  • My mother and sister. No, they are not 'gone, gone'. But we are all heading to the islands in a couple weeks - and the travel was too much.

  • Playing even MORE Facebook Scrabble. I now truly understand addiction.

  • The chance to buy this doll for my 2ish year old granddaughters. I just wish I could have seen the joy on their faces. And, I think the doll is appropriate - the Jihadis whine more than my little grand-children.



Other than that - excellent Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Honey,
I was really touched...until I scrolled.
Love,
YW