Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Global Warning Alert - It ain't happening!!

As I said in my witty and insightful inaugural post back in June Words I do not like, I think Man-Made Global warming is a crock of shit.

And, based on the increased amounts of glacial ice this year, due to COOLER temperatures, it would see the PLANET agrees with me. You should read this article, because you won't see in in the NYT or WaPo or on NBCCBSCNNMSMBCNPR. And to you Liberals out there - even though it is from an Alaskan newspaper, you can go ahead and read it. I have confirmed it was NOT written by Sarah (because I know how much she scares you). This is a quick link to another recent article. I reposted my post to include it.

Some interesting tidbits for those of you that lack the intellectual curiosity to read the whole thing:
Two hundred years of glacial shrinkage in Alaska, and then came the winter and summer of 2007-2008.

During the Little Ice Age -- roughly the 16th century to the 19th

As the climate warmed from 1800 to 1900

Never before in the history of a research project dating back to 1946 had the Juneau Icefield witnessed the kind of snow buildup that came this year.


So it seems, AlGore, that things OTHER than 'carbon footprint' have an impact on the climate. Like, I don't know, let me think, oh I know I know - the SUN. There should be dozens of BIG sunspots on the sun's surface right now. When there are sun-spots, the earth warms due to increased solar output. But, as you can see here, there is only one of noticeable size. Results, cooler temperatures on earth.

What is BHO's plan to fix the 'sunspot issue'?

No comments: