Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas thoughts

I can't even bring myself to blog about politics. The Health Care corruption bill may yet be stopped. For all those that voted for Obama - yah, how is that working out for you? Apparently, the Senate has nicknamed the bribery going on to get people to vote for the bill 'Cash for Cloture'.

A friend sent me this sample of Christmas songs - Gave me a chuckle, thought I would share.

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE
PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED
(You know who you are...)


1. SCHIZOPHRENIA :
Do You Hear What We Hear?

2. AMNESIA :
I Don't Know If I'll Be Home for
Christmas

3. NARCISSIST :
Hark the Herald Angels Sing-All About Me


4. MANIC :
Deck the Halls and Walls and House and
Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office
and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks
and Trees and Fire Hydrants, and . . .


5. MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER :
We Three Queens Disoriented Are

6. PARANOID :
Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me

7. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER :
Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire..

8. FULL PERSONALITY DISORDER :
You Better Watch Out! I'm Gonna Cry;
I'm Gonna Pout! Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER :
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells . . .

10. AGORAPHOBIA :
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, but
Wouldn't Leave My House

11. SENILE DEMENTIA :
Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles
from My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE DISORDER :
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus-so I
Burned Down the House

13. SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER :
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,
While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

14. ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER :
We Wish You . . . . .Hey Look!!! It's
Snowing!!!


Have a good Christmas (or whatever you do at your house) -- and remember to hug your kids, spouse, grandkids...whatever.

And folks, hang on, cuz it is going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments: