Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Truth from a Liberal -

Bill Press, a non-consequential member of the Liberal talking head class, let slip the real reason he favors the so-called Fairness Doctrine.

First, Press was on with Megan Kelly on Fox. He got, I think, kicked around by Megan on the issue of letting the market decide what kind of Talk radio should be on.


Later, he went on WOR and admitted, in this exchange on air this tidbit (the quote is at about 8 minutes in):

I know why I’m interested in it because I get up every morning at 3:45, I do three hours of talk radio every day from six to nine, that’s my life, it’s my business, I want to make money at it, and I want to be heard


Ahhh - the truth comes out!!! He wants the 'Fairness Doctrine' because he wants to make money and he wants to be hear! Poor Bill..... I want people to read my blog - but I am not running to the FCC because it is not happening at the speed I would like.

Bill, the reason you don't make money is because you are not heard. The reason you are not heard is because no one WANTS to listen! Forcing radio stations to carry you will not force people to listen.... It is all about the MARKET, Bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) love the blog keep up the good work... it reminds me a lot of my good friends blog http://www.fedfilter.com

Seems like you guys would work well together.

Cheers!

Ryan