Monday, November 24, 2008

This is funny - but, not really that funny

If you have been paying attention, you know that Rahm Emanuel has been selected by the Messiah to be his Chief of Staff. Now, you might ask, so what? Well, the so what is that the CoS really does a lot to set the tone as to how an administration works with Congress, as well as the Cabinet.

IMHO, Emanuel is a thug. People can try to laugh off his noteworthy use of profanity, and record of boorish behaviour. But, that is probably not wise. This man is now the gatekeeper for who gets to see the President. Take Hillary, for example. You read that she has been promised 'open access' to Dear Leader. Yah - let me know how that works out for her. Emanuel will exercise HIS power over everyone by deciding who can wee The One, when, and for what purpose.

His history of being vindictive is well known. You honestly think he will be prone to 'work together to find solutions'? Well, I have my doubts. I will reserve judgement for a while, but given the power this man will wield, I am not holding my breath.

This is a short video (tip of the hat to Scott at Conservatism Today giving SNL's take on Rahm. As Scott notes - the comedians, after having been so brutal to GW, are probably going to pick on those around Dear Leader. Too risky, I guess, to take him on directly!!


No comments: