Friday, July 25, 2008

I see a need for a video project

A liberal friend of mine sent me the following link: http://www.imvotingrepublican.com/

I is attempt at humor by using every snarky mis-characterization of Republicans.

I think we should launch a counter-attack... I was mulling over some ideas - maybe you would like to add your own...


I have the start of a script for a similiar add:

I am voting Democrat so that:

- The government will raise my taxes to the where there will no need for me to balance my own checkbook, a task I do not like

- The government will kill off private school choice - because it is so hard for me to decide what to do about my childrens education

- The government can institute even more self esteem programs. Because I think it is important to feel good about yourself, even if you never accomplish anything in your life

- The government will take over health care - because I want time to take a 6 month trip before my heart bypass surgery

-The government will raise taxes and regulation on evil corporations so that they will just leave America alone. Because all the pollution created by all of that manufacturing in America makes it hard to breath

- The government will keep lowering standards to achieve diversity. That way my grandkids will know in advance that they have no chance to get into college

- The government will ban the use of fossil fuels. Because - I like the dark

- The supreme court will be packed with activist judges. Because all of this 'by the people, for the people' form of government is really hard

- The government will ban guns once and for all - then crime will disappear - and I will feel safe knowing that when seconds count - the police are only minutes away

- We can run our country just like the europeans, because I am embarrassed by living in the greatest country on earth

- We can redeploy our military. Fighting evil is too hard - I would rather the military become a giant, global, meals on wheels anyway

- And last - so that the government can continue to try to censor inconvenient political speach - so we wont have these annoying videos to contend with anymore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- The government will take over health care - because I want time to take a 6 month trip before my heart bypass surgery

Classic. Nice list!